Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I have been upto!


Well, it has been a very long time since I last posted an update!
I have been very busy and not good about updating!
Here is a brief summary which will hopefully catch me up!
I did a lovely papercut as a gift for the lovely family that owns Veritas Vineyards in
Virginia!
This is a terrible photo as I used my portfolio as a background but, the final piece was on a nice blue color.















Then the next thing I worked on was a cool piece for a show at The Maryland Institute College of Art
I was honored to be in the fibers alumni show Sew Local
I took the opportunity to make a piece larger than I normally would make, it was fun and inspired by the alphabet. Each little image is an illustration for a letter.



















Then after that I had a show at Atwater's in Catonsville, MD they are makers of delicious bread, soups and food and it was really fun to put some work up there
here are a few images of pieces I put up.



































Then I re stocked at Trohv, formerly known as Redtree, Still amazing stuff!! Same Amazing store just a different name. there should still be plenty of pieces there so pick one up for the holidays.






















No comments:

Post a Comment